My experiences in English Welcoming Day
Last Sunday, I had a special moment called EWD. It was program that happens annually. Before that activity, we had a pre-EWD. Pre-EWD was a briefing about the top of EWD in Wonogondang camp area. It is located on the Valley of Merapi Mountain. It was very cold at there and the water was so cold like freezer’s water. We gathered in Mrican Hall to be given some announcement and watch for PBI’s expo. Many organizations presented in this event such as CoDe (Community of Debate), EEpro, Process, The Magz and many more. I really appreciated that activity because with that activity we can make our English better than before. After that presentation, we had a lunch and I ate greedily because my stomach didn’t tolerate again. Then we had spare time to play or share with other friends because of the lateness of trucks’ arrival. At last, we went to Wonogondang at 2 pm and arrived at 3 pm. First thing I committed to do is to get rest as soon as possible and I got rest for 2 hours and made my body fresher than before. At 5 pm, we had a yel-yel competition and continued with talent show competition. There were much funny at competition because all of the audiences laughed with others performances. In the middle of that session, when we felt so sleepy and tired, a dance team appeared in stage with ‘nice’ dresses that made our eyes open. Their performances were very beautiful. It was awesome. Finally, the session was over and we had to take a rest for a while to prepare for the next session. In the midnight, we had to gather with other friends in front of stage. Actually, we had a “Tracking”. We walked approximately for 4-5 hours. In our little journey, we looked beautiful scenery. The sky was poured up by uncountable stars and we could look Jogjakarta from above. Finally, we finished our ‘Tracking’ and arrived at 5.30 am. I was very tired and I decided to take rest as soon as possible. In the next day, we had the last session OUTBOND. Outbond made me to know about the Importance of cooperation with other friends. I felt very tired in this session but in other hand I felt happy because I can cooperate with my new friends. we closed this annually program at 2 pm, but we had to wait for the trucks that will pick me up to the campus. We arrived at 5 pm. EWD the event that never be forgotten for me and my friends. Thanks PBI…we love you
Yustian Pristantyo (081214068)

1 comments:
WARNING!!
YOUR BLOG IS OUT OFF DATE
RENEW YOUR BLOG..
AHAHAHA..
8p
Post a Comment