Yustian Pristantyo
(081214068)
My fullname is Yustian Pristantyo and my nickname is yustian, but my friends usually call me yus. I was born in Magelang,
I love state school because many people said that state school is favourite. When I graduated from junior high school, I decided to enter the state school again. My senior high school is Third State Senior High School of Magelang. In that school, I feel so happy because many things happened there. Broken heart and love can be found in this school. I thought I’m a unlucky boy because everytime I fall in love with girl I can’t get her as my girlsfriend. My love stories is my sad stories. Then, I think that in college there are many girls that can be choosen as a girlfriend. I have asthma as my serious illness. My favourite sports is swimming and ride a bicycle. I love swimming because it can make my lungs healthier and so ride bicycle. Every time I go to campus, I often ride bicycle because there is no gasoline and no pollution. In Yogyakarta, I live in the boarding house near the campus. My sister is graduated from English letter study program in Sanata Dharma University. She is a thoughtfull woman and smart woman. Now, I make a plan to be successful man like her bravery.
My interests in my whole life are listening music especially rock music like emo,and screamo band, the second is doing exercises like swimming, riding bicycle. I loved rock music because with this music can make me lived. Although I loved rock music very much, I can’t play all musical instruments like guitars. The second interest is doing exercises. I like swimming because I had a dream to dive to th bottom of the sea.

3 comments:
yyyuuuuusssss......
hhhuuummmfff...you have good layout,bro!!!!i like that!
may you teach me to make that??^^,
your grammar is correct!
that's all, and if you have friendster add me at ray_na_jj@yahoo.com =)
matur tengkiu...^^,
GBU
Yussszzz....
I'm sorry, i have a mistake when I write my dirst task...I want to write cities not countries...so,I'm sorry,,
Your story is interesting for me.And I think I have a friend with the same disease with you.It's the reason why my parents don't give me permission to joint in EWD..Hikzz...
okay yuzzsss,,good luck and see you...
Thanks for your comment..Yup,you correct my mistakes.Thank you,,
Hehe..
I wil never forget you guys..
EIGHT IS NEVER FLAT!!
Ayayaaa..
^_^
Post a Comment